Monday, April 12, 2010

Would you like to win a Gift Certificate to Scraps of Ellay store?

The winner is junfunkie - Laura

How about a scraplift challenge... I just love this layout the Ellay did, so I thought we would lift it.

This is my first time ever doing a challenge, so please be kind, if I mess it up. LOL

Challenge Rules:

1. You must use a Scraps of Ellay kit or kits to create your layout.
2. You MUST put your layout in the Stuff To Scrap gallery using SOE as your keyword.
3. Go to Stars of Ellay and post a comment with a link to your layout by April 12th, 5PM MST
4. I will let random.org pick the winner who will win a $5.00 GC to Scraps of Ellay store.




If anyone needs help or has questions, leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Grab your friends
and come play with us. You never know you might win the GC???