Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dance to the Light of the Morning

Here is a my new kit called Dance to the Light of the Morning that just came out.  It is in the Stuff to Scrap store.  I created it because I just love the morning time.  I love to wake up to the sun coming up and the blue skies and the peace and quiet before the kids get up.  Plus this is the name of a song of my favorite singer.  This is one of the first kit I created as a freebie called Fresh.  However, there was another designer in the store with a kit by that name, so I renamed it and changed it up a bit.  There is 22 papers, 48 elements and a mini alpha.  Plus you can purchase the 6 piece Cardstock.


Here are a few layouts that the amazing girls from Stuff To Scraps did for me.

Jenasis Designs

jkcreations

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment