Monday, October 11, 2010

Jungle Juice Collaboration Kit with Knittinjen

Hey Everyone! Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My great scrapbooking buddy and I put together a new collaboration for you called Jungle Juice.  I have to admit it turned out pretty darn cute!

This fun kit, done in collaboration with Knittinjen (portions sold separately) is perfect for scrapping anything from zoo trips to outdoor fun, to any pictures needing this beautiful orange, green, and brown color palette! Once you pick up both my portion and Jen's portion, you will have a MEGA kit that can be turned to again and again! This kit (my portion) contains 14 papers, 30 unique elements, and a full alpha. All items are of highest quality, created at 300 dpi, and are for personal, S4H, or S4O use. Drop shadows are used for preview purposes only.

**I just want to throw out a great big THANK YOU to Jen's CT for creating some wonderful layouts with my portion also.  My creative team sort of fell apart and I only have 2 members right now.  So Thank You, Thank You to kendra, noelle, lywant, volkoffka, and tammyshere and of course my amazing CT member debbie**

Images are linked to store
  

and here is Jen's preview (linked to her store)

and here are some amazing layouts made with both kits -

kendra

volkoffka

lwyant - x2


tammyshere


debbie - x2

No comments:

Post a Comment