Monday, October 25, 2010

Wild Horses

Hello Everybody!  We have a new kit out today called Wild Horses.  I made it as a request to a friend.  She has horses and lots of pictures with her little boys, but she wanted a more grown up kit.  So I did my best to create one.  I really am not in any way, shape or form a horse expert! He he he

I love horses and I love riding them.  She sent over the colors she wanted and I found this palette which almost matched it perfectly.

I hope you will stop by the Stuff To Scrap store and pick it up.  The kit even has an extra package of leather papers.

Also I have a few layouts by a few fellow designers that helped me out and my awesome CT member Debbie.  They have freebies so click on their layouts and head over to their blogs and pick up there freebie made with the Wild Horses kit.






Layouts
Here is a freebie from my CT Debbie

Mommy Me Time Scrapper (Tammy)

No comments:

Post a Comment