Friday, June 1, 2012

Bees, Butterflies and Birds - New Kit

Do you love summer as much as I do?  I had so much fun making this new kit.  First off it has some of my favorite colors and second I just love listening to the birds sing and bees humming and watching the butterflies flying around the garden flowers.  So I thought why not do a kit to celebrate all of these magnificent creatures.  This kit has so much in it, all for $4.99, but it is on sale for 40% off until June 8th, so you can get it all for $2.99.  You can pick it up HERE in the store.

1 Upper and Lower Case Alpha
15 Papers
55 Unique Elements
5 Cardstock






and here are some amazing layouts by my very creative CT:

scrappin lee X2




Katherine X2
plus stop by her blog and pick up a freebie



chicka X2



love2learn


Thanks for stopping by I hope you can use and enjoy this kit.











1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love these LO's..your CT team did a great job...

    ReplyDelete