Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It's Time Again...

It is time again.. I am having a Creative Team Call..

Please apply to join a fun and very easy team! I am very laid back and easy to work with!

Whether you have been scrapping for a long time or just beginning...I Want You!



CT Manager
 -Send out reminders and confirm Layouts in forum as required
 -Be my Gallery Girl and leave comments on all new layouts in the JMC Designs gallery at SNP

Media Manager - position filled

Creative Team Member
 - 2 layouts or 1 layout and a freebie or QP per kit
 - Average 2 kits per month (sometimes 3)
 - Post your layouts on your blog, SNP gallery, and 2 other galleries of your choice
 - Enable a product a minimum of 1 time a month - BAZINGA - No Enabling Required!
 - Be active in the SNP forum and post about JMC Designs events and SNP Events on your blog

To apply, send me an email to smodi65@msn.com with a little bio about yourself, why you would like to be on my team, which position you are interested in, and any other CT duties you have and a link to your blog, and any other galleries you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment