Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Bits N Pieces - To The Mountains

I really had fun making these elements and papers.  One of my favorite things to do where I live is to go to the mountains and hike, fish and relax.  I use to love camping in tents and always thought camping in a cabin or RV isn't camping. LOL! BUT...now that I am (a little) older and can't get off the ground if I lay down with my bad shoulders and back.  I love camping in a cabin! So this kit is for all of my camping and having fun in the outdoors pictures.



Each pack is $1.00
until June 7th

60 Elements Pack
24 Patterned Paper Pack
12 Flair Pack
9 Journal Card Pack
14 Cardstock Pack







Here are a few layouts by my Creative Team

Beth



Janet



Heather made some card fronts and a facebook cover page






Thank you for stopping by!
Jodi



No comments:

Post a Comment