Sunday, July 3, 2016

New Release - Let Freedom Ring

Independence Day had always been one of my favorite holidays.  My Mom was born on July 4th and I love being outdoors and all the parades and celebrations and parties going on!  I especially love all the BBQing going on!

I love the fireworks at night too! I remember when my kids were little we would just walk down the block and watch the parades go by.  Then we would head back to our house and always have a family BBQ and then we could watch the fireworks from our backyard.  Oh the good times we had.

My New Releases is called Let Freedom Ring - I love the United States and the freedoms we have here and I hope you have the same freedoms wherever you live!  Freebies down below

This is a huge kit with
9 Cardstock
8 Extra Papers
18 Glitter Papers
8 Journal Cards
38 Word Bits
62 Unique Elements

50% off
July 3rd until July 11th







http://bit.ly/295LTF0

Here are some layouts by my Creative Team

Katherine


Janet


Heather 
She also made a Card Front and a Facebook Timeline






I have a few freebies for you also.

You can pick up this freebie here on the blog


Click Preview or HERE to download

You can pick this one up on my Facebook Page


and you can pick this one up if you are subscribed to my Newsletter.
(if not get signed up for next months freebie)


Thank you for stopping by!
Jodi

                       
         

1 comment: