Monday, August 1, 2016

New Release - Game On - August Bits N Pieces

I don't know about you, but I love to play board games with family and friends.  We have a couple of friends and we get together, usually monthly, and hae a game night.  All of our kids get together with us to.  So it is a family and friend game night.  We have lots of yummy food too!

I made this Bits N Pieces to scrap all of our fun times.  It has fun, bright colors and I had so much fun making all the elements and extras on this kit.


Each Package is $1.00 
until August 7th









My Creative Team made some awesome layouts to go with this kit

Janet


Beth


Katherine


Heather made a facebook timeline and a card front



These ladies are amazing!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment