Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Happy DSD 2016

Hi Everyone, thank you for stopping by.  My store is on sale for the DSD week so check it out.  Also an extra 15% off coupon if you do the SNP Scavenger Hunt 

I have 3 freebies for you for DSD.  One here on my blog, one on my FACEBOOK page and one for newsletter subscribers (you have to be a current subscriber to get this freebie) but get signed up so you do not miss any more of our fabulous freebies.

I made a kit called If Friends Were Flowers I Would Pick You to go along with the freebies:

kit includes:
 2 alphabets
62 Unique Elements
and
24 Papers



the Kit will be on sale all during DSD.

Okay lets get on to the freebies

Here is the blog freebie


click on preview or here

You can pick up this freebie on my FACEBOOK page


and here is the newsletter accent freebie 


again thank you so much for stopping by!
Jodi
JMC Designs

1 comment:

  1. For some reason your downloads are not working for me. The dropbox will not even come up on the page. Can you help with this problem?

    ReplyDelete